2008 Chevrolet CC4500
Our Price $18,250
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- AS-IS No Warranty
VERY WELL MAINTAINED
NEW DURAMAX DIESEL ENGINE
DTAX 39 BUCKET LIFT
You are looking at a 2008 Chevrolet Kodiak 4500 Regular Cab with a service body. It is powered with a 6.6L Duramax Diesel V-8 and Allison automatic transmission. It is equipped with ,am/fm radio, tilt, cruise, a/c, and other work truck options.
The interior of this truck is in great shape for the miles . The seats are in good shape . The vinyl floor is in good shape. It was not smoked in.
The exterior of this truck is in good shape overall. There maybe a normal work truck flaw but nothing signifcant.The windshield is in good shape.
Mechanically this truck starts right up and runs great. The transmission shifts smooth. The a/c blows ice cold. The front end is tight. The tires are in good shape.
NEED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE CALL KAITLYN AT 225-892-7189
FINANCING: We do not do financing/ in house financing. However, if you have good credit ( 650 score or higher ) we can suggest a lender within the state of Louisiana. If you are outside of Louisiana and have good credit we can also help with locate a lender.
This truck is located @ 13359 Miller Rd. Walker, LA 70785
Exit I-12 at the Walker Rd. Exit 15
If you have any questions about this truck or would like to recieve a Carfax, please call one of our Sales Representatives @ 225-445-5381 or 225-326-2639
It is the customer's responsibility to inspect the truck before agreement to purchase. Upon agreement to purchase, there is a $500 deposit due within 48 hours. The deposit is non refundable unless a major issue was not disclosed by the seller. The remaining balance is due via cash, cashiers check, or bank wire within 5 days. If you need help with shipping call PJ @ All States Auto Transport: 1-866-342-1082, or 1-712-898-5727. There is also a mandatory $195 Documentation charge.
At our dealership we work very hard to accurately describe our vehicles through text descriptions and elaborate photos. When you purchase a pre-owned vehicle it is not a new vehicle. Any used vehicle can have normal wear and blemishes. Before placing a bid please read the descriptions thoroughly, view all pictures and call one of our sales representatives for a complete walk a round description of the vehicle. All vehicles are sold as is no warranty.
- Warning tone, key-in-ignition
- Vinyl door trim panels - with storage pocket on front doors, beverage holders, and reflector on all doors
- Two sided single common key for doors and ignition
- Trim console - located next to driver's seat and two cupholders
- Sunshades, passenger side and driver side, cloth-covered
- Stepwell storage areas at each door front and rear. Includes storage cover.
- Steering wheel 16"
- Provisions for stereo - Includes AM/FM antenna, lead wiring for speakers, and separate door chime module (N/A with ZQ2 power convenience option)
- Molded vinyl floor covering
- Interior trim, Very Dark Pewter (Requires 69V Very Dark Pewter vinyl or 69C Very Dark Pewter cloth)
- Headlamp warning buzzer
- Gauges, low oil pressure and coolant level, high coolant and engine oil temperature
- Engine "Check Gauges" telltale light and buzzer, oil pressure gauge
- Electronic engine hour meter
- Coat hooks (2) located on cab back panel
- Cloth headliner
- Air conditioning not desired - this option should be ordered only when a customer does not require air conditioning
- Windshield wipers, 2-speed and intermittent, with pulse washers
- Windows, Solar-Ray tinted. Light tinted windshield and side window glass with light transmissity of 70%
- Steps under cab doors
- Roof marker lamps
- Provisions for mounting front license plate
- Positive door stops
- Paint scheme, solid, upper color, Summit White
- Paint scheme, solid, lower color, Summit White
- Mirrors, manual, 102" (259 cm) wide load, integral arm, integral convex mirror - black molded composite 12" x 7" (30.5 cm x 17.8 cm) with 6" x 7" (15.2 cm x 17.8 cm) convex section
- Integral grille and fenders - The grille is the same color as hood with single halogen headlamps.
- Front mud flaps
- Exterior roof drip moldings
- Bumper, front, steel, 96" (243.8 cm) wide - styled to minimized wall to wall turn diameter painted argent
- This vehicle does not include any air bags
- Seat belt warning indicator
- Air bags, Supplemental Inflatable Restraints not included.
- Wheelbase, 128" (325.1 cm) - with 60" (152.4 cm) CA and 100" (254 cm) CE. Includes a 6 mm 80,000 psi (551,600 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, RBM: 610,400 Section Modulus 7.63 (Requires KYW 75 mph (120 kph) road speed governor and HD2 13,500 lbs. (6123 kg) capacity rear axle)
- TranSynd synthetic automatic transmission fluid
- Tethered fuel cap
- Steering, power - ZF variable ratio power
- Road speed governor, controlled by the speed rating of the tires ordered. - which will be less than or equal to 85 mph (137 kph); 80 mph (129 kph) with EC9 128" wheelbase/60" CA, ML6 manual transmission and 008 4.88 rear axle ratio; 75 mph (120 kph) with EC9 128" wheelbase/60" CA, M74 automatic transmission and HD2 rear axle
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear tread, premium, highway (Requires S4A Goodyear or S4L Michelin)
- Rear tire size, 225/70R19.5F - 13,660 lbs. (6196 kg) capacity, (With S4A Goodyear, requires S3C rear premium highway tread or S3H rear traction tread; with S4L Michelin, requires S3C rear premium highway tread or S3J rear highway traction tread)
- Rear tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires R4A Goodyear)
- Rear suspension, multi-leaf, 11,000 lbs. (4990 kg) capacity (Requires GL4 single speed rear axle)
- Rear suspension brackets are riveted to frame in lieu of bolts
- Rear shock absorber not desired (N/A with tapered leaf springs)
- Rear axle, single speed, 11,000 lbs. (4990 kg) capacity - full floating, Includes 2-piston brake applied calipers
- Rear axle ratio, 5.13:1 (Requires gasoline engine)
- Parking brake, hand lever operated transmission mounted drum brake
- Option PTO not required - This option should only be ordered when a customer specifically does not require an electric hand throttle for use with power-take-off provisions. (Note: Will delete transmission PTO gear.)
- GVWR, 16,500 lbs. (7484 kg) capacity - GCWR limited to 24,000 lb. (10,866 kg) (Requires FM7 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) front axle) NOTE: Trucks that are used primarily to tow a trailer may be liable to Federal Excise Tax (FET). A New Law (Highway Transportation Bill HR3) was passed on August 10, 2005 - Check with IRS for guidelines
- Fuel tank, single, 25-gallon (95L) fuel capacity - gas or diesel located midship between the frame rails, with fuel fill neck through the frame rail (this option uses the mid-frame tank included in the NG6 dual tank option) Tethered fuel cap is black with gasoline engines, and green un-tethered fuel cap with diesel engines. MINIMUM OVERHANG = 36" (3 FEET) (Required in YW2 Wrecker Package, standard on 60" (152.4 cm) CA, optional on all other CA's)
- Fuel sender assembly. Robust fuel pump
- Front tread, premium, highway (Requires R4A Goodyear or R4L Michelin)
- Front tire manufacturer code, Goodyear (Requires S4A Goodyear)
- Front suspension, tapered leaf, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) capacity (includes stabilizer)
- Front stabilizer bar, 2" x 2" square tube (5 cm x 5 cm)
- Front shock absorber, diameter 1.375" (35mm)
- Front axle, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) capacity - I-beam Wide-trac. Up to 53 degree turn angle, includes 4-piston brake apply calipers. Steering Gear Series: ZF8014
- Frame, 6mm - 80,000 psi (551,600 kPa) yield strength, steel frame, RBM: 610,400 Section Modulus 7.63
- Exhaust, single horizontal - passenger side mounted inside frame rail, with gasoline engine stainless-steel exhaust with catalytic converter, with diesel engines, stainless-steel exhaust, oxidation catalyst, diesel particulate filter and exhaust gas cooler
- Cooling, anti-freeze protection temperature - -40 degrees F (-40 degrees C)
- Battery, single AC Delco, 600 CCA, 12V - 115-minute reserve capacity @ 27 degrees C, 600 CCA @ -18 degrees C grounded directly to starter, (Requires gasoline engine; N/A with ANQ Snow Plow Prep package or YW2 Wrecker package)
- Alternator, AD244 Delco-Remy 150-amp maximum (N/A with YW2 wrecker package)
- Air cleaner, dry type
Factory Installed Packages
- DURAMAX DIESEL 6.6L, 330 HP (246 KW) @ 3000 RPM, 620 LB-FT TORQUE (840 N-M) @ 1600 RPM (Includes KPJ Engine shutdown) Oil Level Sensor: Warning sensor for low oil levels $9,639
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.